Tuesday 4 October 2011

Not so sure about this

I'm really not sure what I should be writing about.  I always have plenty to say about everything, however, I'm not too sure if anyone wants to read it.....lol
My arm has been twisted so I'm going to make an attempt at my first ever blog.  So be prepared and don't be too mean.  I may be tough and nasty on the outside but there really is nothing more then a marshmallow filling on the inside, So I've been told.

You may be wondering why I chose the title I did for this blog, well let me explain.  I am a passion party consultant and sell vibrators and other passion goodies on the side and I love to watch pretty boys on Harley's, seriously crotch rockets don't do a thing for me.  I was joking around with my dear sister "J" this morning and simply said...who would want to read a blog written by a vibrator toting biker chic, and TA DA a blog was born.

So put your helmets on and take a ride with me.  It may not always be exactly what your expecting but I'm hoping it will never be boring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment